Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, garlic white wine shrimp pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have garlic white wine shrimp pasta using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta:
- Take 4 tbsp of butter, divided.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Take 8 oz of linguini.
- Prepare 3/4 lb of shrimp.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried sage.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley.
- Take to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta:
- Melt 2 tbsp butter in a wide skillet, then add garlic and toast until fragrant..
- Add chicken broth, water, and dry linguine, then cook about 10 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed..
- In the meantime, melt the remaining 2 tbsp butter in a frying pan and add garlic and toast..
- Add shrimp in a single layer in the pan. Sprinkle in sage, salt, and pepper. Splash in the wine and cook 3-5 minutes until shrimp are just done and wine is evaporated..
- Toss shrimp into the pasta skillet, then add heavy cream and parmesan. Once cream is heated, turn off flame and add a sprinkling of parsley and a squeeze of lemon..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food garlic white wine shrimp pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Garlic White Wine Shrimp Pasta Recipe Video: