Spiced chi tea this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, spiced chi tea. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Spiced chi tea is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Spiced chi tea is something that I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook spiced chi tea using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spiced chi tea:
- Make ready 3 cup of dry milk.
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of instant tea.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of vanilla nondairy creamer.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground ginger.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground clove.
Instructions to make Spiced chi tea:
- In food processor, combine all ingredients. Process until powdery. Store in air tight container in cool dry place up to 6 months..
- To prepare 1 serving: mix 3 Tbls to 3/4 cup boiling water..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food spiced chi tea recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Spiced chi tea Recipe Video: