Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, vickys irish coddled pork & cider, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys irish coddled pork & cider, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sunflower spread/butter.
- Take 4 of pork loin steaks.
- Make ready 8 rashers of smoked bacon, diced.
- Take 2 of carrots cut into chunks.
- Make ready 4 of potatoes cut into chunks.
- Make ready 1 of small swede cut into chunks.
- Prepare 1/2 of large cabbage cut into small wedges.
- Make ready 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 200 ml of Irish apple cider.
- Get 200 ml of chicken stock.
Instructions to make Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the butter in a large pan until sizzling then fry the pork off for 3 mins each side until browned, then remove from the pan.
- Put the bacon, carrots, potatoes and swede into the pan and fry gently until coloured.
- Stir in the cabbage and put the pork steaks back in on top of the veg.
- Pour in the cider, stock and add the bay leaves.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with a side of colcannon, some soda bread and a pint of cider!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vickys irish coddled pork & cider, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe Video: