Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, vickys irish coddled pork & cider, gf df ef sf nf. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook vickys irish coddled pork & cider, gf df ef sf nf using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take of sunflower spread/butter.
- Make ready of pork loin steaks.
- Get of smoked bacon, diced.
- Take of carrots cut into chunks.
- Make ready of potatoes cut into chunks.
- Get of small swede cut into chunks.
- Prepare of large cabbage cut into small wedges.
- Make ready of bay leaves.
- Take of Irish apple cider.
- Make ready of chicken stock.
Steps to make Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF:
- Heat the butter in a large pan until sizzling then fry the pork off for 3 mins each side until browned, then remove from the pan.
- Put the bacon, carrots, potatoes and swede into the pan and fry gently until coloured.
- Stir in the cabbage and put the pork steaks back in on top of the veg.
- Pour in the cider, stock and add the bay leaves.
- Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- Serve with a side of colcannon, some soda bread and a pint of cider!.
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food vickys irish coddled pork & cider, gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Vickys Irish Coddled Pork & Cider, GF DF EF SF NF Recipe Video: