Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce using 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Take of Cake.
- Take 400 g (14.10 oz) of Cream cheese.
- Get 100 g (3.52 oz) of White sugar.
- Prepare 40 g (1.41 oz) of Cake flour.
- Take 4 tsp of Honey.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 200 ml (6.76 fl oz) of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon zest.
- Make ready 40 ml (1.35 fl oz) of Lemon juice.
- Take 20 ml (0.67 fl oz) of White Rum.
- Get of Sauce.
- Make ready 100 g (3.52 oz) of Blueberry jam.
- Get 100 ml (3.38 fl oz) of Red wine.
Steps to make Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce:
- Cream cheese at room temperature..
- Add white sugar and knead well with a spatula..
- Add cake flour and mix well..
- Add honey and mix..
- Make beaten eggs, add it to the cake mixture and mix well. *The photos are 4 eggs, but add just 2 eggs. That's for 4 trays..
- Add heavy cream and mix..
- Add lemon zest & juice, white rum, and then mix well..
- Pre-heat the oven to 180℃ (356℉)..
- Pour the cake mixture into the baking tray. Lightly drop the tray few times to make the surface even. Pour 1/3 water in the grill tray for steam baking..
- Bake at 180℃ (356℉) for 25 mins and then 150℃ (302℉) for 20 mins..
- Cool it down. Do not touch the cake. It's easy to break..
- Wrap with foil and put in the refrigerator..
- Put blueberry jam & red wine in a bowl..
- Heat at 600W for 3 mins or boil with a pan..
- Cool it down and pour into a container. Keep in the refrigerator..
- Put a slice of cheesecake on the plate and serve with tasty sauce!.
- "Baked Cheesecake & Peach Chardonnay Sauce" is also good! Recipe ID : 13304223.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food baked cheesecake & blueberry wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Baked Cheesecake & Blueberry Wine Sauce Recipe Video: