Red Wine Braised Shortribs this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, red wine braised shortribs. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Wine Braised Shortribs is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Red Wine Braised Shortribs is something that I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have red wine braised shortribs using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Braised Shortribs:
- Make ready 8 of beef short ribs.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1/4 cup of flour.
- Take 1/4 inch of think slice of pancetta diced.
- Make ready 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 of onion diced.
- Get 3 of carrots diced.
- Get 2 of shallots diced.
- Get 2 cups of red wine.
- Prepare 2 cups of beef broth.
- Get 2 sprigs of thyme.
- Take 2 springs of rosemary.
Steps to make Red Wine Braised Shortribs:
- Salt and pepper ribs then dredge in flour.
- Heath large Dutch oven over medium heat and cook pancetta until crispy.
- Remove pancetta from Dutch oven.
- Brown short ribs four at a time in pancetta fat over high heat. Make sure all sides are browned. Remove from Dutch oven.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add olive oil to Dutch oven. Add onions, carrots, and shallots and cook for 2 min..
- Add broth and salt and pepper to taste.
- Submerge ribs in broth and add rosemary and thyme.
- Place lid over Dutch oven. Cook for two hours at 350 degrees F. Reduce heat to 325 degrees F and cook for additional 30-45 min..
- When cooled, place Dutch oven in refrigerator for at least 6 hours (overnight is best).
- After sitting overnight in the fridge, a layer of congealed fat will form on top of the ribs. Skim congealed fat from top and discard.
- Reheat ribs and serve over creamy polenta.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food red wine braised shortribs recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Red Wine Braised Shortribs Recipe Video: