'V' cider braised stuffed chicken this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, 'v' cider braised stuffed chicken. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
'V' cider braised stuffed chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. 'V' cider braised stuffed chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 'v' cider braised stuffed chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 'V' cider braised stuffed chicken:
- Take 2 of x150 g skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Get 1 of low fat cooking spray.
- Prepare 1 of red onion, cut into thin slices.
- Take 150 of mls dry cider.
- Take 1 of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take 1 of FOR THE STUFFING.....50 grams wholemeal breadcrumbs.
- Take 2 tsp of capers in brine.
- Take 4 of fresh sage leaves, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of garlic clove diced.
- Take 15 grams of low fat spread.
Steps to make 'V' cider braised stuffed chicken:
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film on a chopping board and bash gently with the end of a rolling pin to flatten slightly. Use a Sharp knife to cut into the meat to form a pocket..
- Mix together the ingredients for the stuffing and season with some black pepper. push the stuffing into the pocket, pulling the chicken over. keep back about a tablespoon of the mixture..
- present the oven to 180c/ fan oven 160c Spray a non stick frying pan with the cooking spray and heat until hot. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until softened. Spoon into an ovenproof dish which will hold the chicken snuggly..
- Place the chicken on top of the onions and pour over the cider. Scatter over remaining stuffing. Spray a sheet of foil with the cooking spray and cover the dish. bake for 20 minutes then remove the foil and cook for a further 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through serve immediately with green veg or rice....enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 'v' cider braised stuffed chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
'V' cider braised stuffed chicken Recipe Video: