Southern Iced Tea this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, southern iced tea. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Southern Iced Tea is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They're fine and they look fantastic. Southern Iced Tea is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook southern iced tea using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Iced Tea:
- Get of ingredients.
- Prepare 5 envelope of Lipton black tea.
- Make ready 2 cup of sugar.
Steps to make Southern Iced Tea:
- Add 2 cups of sugar to a 2 quart saucepan(make sure u didn't recently cook in it, tea will take on that flavor, clean pot very well, infact I use one saucepan just for tea and only tea).
- Fill up pan with water and put on stove bring to a rolling boil. watch don't let it boil over the sides of pan..
- After it comes to a rolling boil remove from heat. Let cool with tea bags still in pan..
- Once cool add to a 2 gallon pitcher, and fill the rest of the way with water in pitcher..
- Put in refrigerator until cold. Enjoy!.
- I usually use 1 cup sugar per gallon but you can add more or less sure per your liking..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food southern iced tea recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Southern Iced Tea Recipe Video: