Brisket braised in red wine and chocolate this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, brisket braised in red wine and chocolate. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brisket braised in red wine and chocolate is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Brisket braised in red wine and chocolate is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook brisket braised in red wine and chocolate using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brisket braised in red wine and chocolate:
- Take 3 slices of bacon.
- Take 600 g of beef brisket.
- Prepare 1 of large white onion, chopped.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of carrot, unpeeled and cut into 1/2 cm slices.
- Take 2 of celery sticks, chopped.
- Prepare 1 bottle (750 ml) of dry red wine.
- Prepare 3 cups of beef stock.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Make ready 2 of star anise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of fresh rosemary, finely chopped.
- Take 50 g of 70% dark chocolate.
Instructions to make Brisket braised in red wine and chocolate:
- Put a medium pot on medium-high heat. Add the bacon and fry until crisp. Remove the bacon, but leave the bacon fat..
- Season the brisket well with salt and pepper, then brown it in the bacon fat for a few minutes on every side, until it's evenly browned..
- Sprinkle the onion, garlic, carrot and celery around the brisket and let cook a few minutes. Use a wooden spoon to scrape the bottom of the pot, including beneath the beef and veg..
- Pour in the wine and beef stock. Add the bay leaf, star anise, a pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Bring to a simmer, then cover and turn the heat down to low. Let simmer 3 hours or until the meat is fall apart tender..
- Remove the meat from the pot. Fish out the bay leaf and star anise and turn the heat up to medium-high. Add the rosemary and chocolate. Let the sauce simmer until reduced by about half. Using two forks, pull the brisket apart into chunks, then add it back to the sauce. Add additional salt and pepper as needed. Crumble the bacon and sprinkle it into the stew when serving..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brisket braised in red wine and chocolate recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brisket braised in red wine and chocolate Recipe Video: