'V' cider braised stuffed chicken this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, 'v' cider braised stuffed chicken. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
'V' cider braised stuffed chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. 'V' cider braised stuffed chicken is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook 'v' cider braised stuffed chicken using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make 'V' cider braised stuffed chicken:
- Take of x150 g skinless boneless chicken breasts.
- Prepare of low fat cooking spray.
- Make ready of red onion, cut into thin slices.
- Prepare of mls dry cider.
- Get of freshly ground black pepper.
- Take of FOR THE STUFFING.....50 grams wholemeal breadcrumbs.
- Take of capers in brine.
- Take of fresh sage leaves, chopped.
- Take of garlic clove diced.
- Take of low fat spread.
Instructions to make 'V' cider braised stuffed chicken:
- Place the chicken breasts between two sheets of cling film on a chopping board and bash gently with the end of a rolling pin to flatten slightly. Use a Sharp knife to cut into the meat to form a pocket..
- Mix together the ingredients for the stuffing and season with some black pepper. push the stuffing into the pocket, pulling the chicken over. keep back about a tablespoon of the mixture..
- present the oven to 180c/ fan oven 160c Spray a non stick frying pan with the cooking spray and heat until hot. Add the onion and cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes until softened. Spoon into an ovenproof dish which will hold the chicken snuggly..
- Place the chicken on top of the onions and pour over the cider. Scatter over remaining stuffing. Spray a sheet of foil with the cooking spray and cover the dish. bake for 20 minutes then remove the foil and cook for a further 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through serve immediately with green veg or rice....enjoy.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 'v' cider braised stuffed chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
'V' cider braised stuffed chicken Recipe Video: