Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, lemon pepper chicken with a blueberry orange wine sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook lemon pepper chicken with a blueberry orange wine sauce using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce:
- Get 1 of large pack fresh chicken strips.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of Lemon pepper seasoning.
- Take 1/8 teaspoon of Black pepper.
- Prepare 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Take 1 tablespoon of parsley flakes.
- Take 1 (6 ounce) of package Blueberries.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of orange juice.
- Get 1/4 cup of White wine.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Make ready of Please Note : Blueberry Sauce can easily be doubled ! 😁.
Steps to make Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce:
- Rinse and pat dry your chicken strips......today I’m using a large pack of chicken breast that I cut into strips......😁.
- Place strips in a large baking pan......
- Season strips with lemon pepper seasoning,black pepper,minced garlic and parsley flakes, stir chicken to evenly coat all strips........
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 20 minutes........
- Meanwhile, as chicken is baking prepare your blueberry sauce by rinsing out your fresh blueberries.....Drain well and remove any stem pieces that might still be attached to your blueberries.......
- Put cleaned blueberries into a small pot, then add the orange juice, white wine and sugar.......
- Bring blueberries to a boil until liquid has been reduced.......
- Remove blueberries from heat and set aside......By now your blueberry sauce should be slightly thickened, if it’s still a little runny boil for a few minutes more until it gets thick ! 🙂🙂.
- Remove chicken strips from oven when done, place desired amount on plate, and pour blueberry sauce over chicken........
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food lemon pepper chicken with a blueberry orange wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Lemon Pepper Chicken with a Blueberry Orange Wine Sauce Recipe Video: