Tandoori tea this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, tandoori tea. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Tandoori tea is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Tandoori tea is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook tandoori tea using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori tea:
- Take 1 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
- Get 1/2 of tspn tea.
- Take 1/2 of tspn sugar.
- Make ready 3-4 cloves of ilachi.
- Get 3 of tulsi leaves.
- Take 4 of saffron strands.
- Get 1/4 of tspn Ginger grated.
- Make ready 1 of small clay pot.
Instructions to make Tandoori tea:
- Boil water in a steel pot. Add all ingredients expect milk.
- Let it boli for 2 mins.Add milk and allow it to boil till colour changes (app.2 mins). On another burner heat clay pot from all the sides.
- Place the hot clay pot into another steel vessel.pour hot tea from strainer into d hot clay pot.
- Your tandoori hot tea is ready.Tranfer it into the serving cup. Serve hot..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tandoori tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Tandoori tea Recipe Video: