Hakka noodles in Apple cider vinegar this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, hakka noodles in apple cider vinegar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hakka noodles in Apple cider vinegar is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Hakka noodles in Apple cider vinegar is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have hakka noodles in apple cider vinegar using 11 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hakka noodles in Apple cider vinegar:
- Get of Noodles boiled.
- Get of Garlic chopped.
- Prepare of Capsicum chopped.
- Make ready of Carrot chopped.
- Prepare of Chilli flakes.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Soya sauce.
- Make ready of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Oregano.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Get of Ajinomoto.
Instructions to make Hakka noodles in Apple cider vinegar:
- In a bowl add 2 glasses of water let it boil..
- Pour 1 tsp oil,put hakka noodles in it boil it for 2 minutes..
- Keep the noodles in cold water for 1 minute drain out the water..
- Spread the noodles on a clean clothes..
- In a heat pan put butter or oil,put garlic saute it..
- Remove it from the flame drain the water..
- Add carrots, saute it add capsicum sautey it..
- Add rest of the ingredients..
- Add noodles & Fry it fast for 2 minutes..
- Remove it from the flame..
- Serve it hot_hot with sweet & sour sauce..
- We can use any other veggies,like spring onions,beans, cabbage..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food hakka noodles in apple cider vinegar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hakka noodles in Apple cider vinegar Recipe Video: