Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, pork loin in white wine & herb gravy. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy is something that I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pork loin in white wine & herb gravy using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy:
- Prepare 2 lb of pork loin.
- Make ready 1 1/4 cups of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped sage.
- Get 2 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic sliced.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready to taste of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy:
- In a Dutch oven over medium high heat sear the pork loin on all sides..
- Remove the pork loin, turn heat to medium, add sliced garlic, rosemary, and sage and cook for 2 or three min, add the wine and scrape the bottom of the Dutch oven with a wooden spoon..
- Turn heat to medium low, add the pork to the dutch oven. Mostly cover with a lid and let cook for an hour and a half turning every 20 min and scraping the bottom. You may need to add a bit more wine or some water if the liquid gets low..
- When pork is cooked through, remove and cover loosely with foil. Turn heat back to medium, deglaze pan with a bit more white wine, cook for a min or two and add chicken broth cook another 2-3 min and reduce heat back to medium low then add heavy cream..
- Let sauce thicken, when it coats your spoon it will coat the food. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- When sauce is ready slice the pork and top with the herb gravy..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food pork loin in white wine & herb gravy recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pork Loin in White Wine & Herb Gravy Recipe Video: