Matcha Green Tea Latte this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, matcha green tea latte. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Matcha Green Tea Latte is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions daily. Matcha Green Tea Latte is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have matcha green tea latte using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha Green Tea Latte:
- Make ready 1 1/2 tsp of matcha powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Simple Syrup:.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Matcha Green Tea Latte:
- Completely dissolve sugar into hot water to create a simple syrup. Set aside..
- Sift matcha powder and to it, add hot water. Whisk vigorously with a bamboo whisk until frothy. If you do not have a bamboo whisk, you may use a mason jar and shake vigorously until frothy..
- Add simple syrup to the matcha concentrate..
- Fill glass with ice cubes and add milk. Pour matcha on top of the milk, creating a two-tone layer. You may or may not put all the concentrate, adjust to your preference. Stir and enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food matcha green tea latte recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Matcha Green Tea Latte Recipe Video: