Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, easy ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions every day. Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook easy ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce:
- Get 1/2 lb of Italian sausage, mild or hot, ground.
- Get 2 (10 oz) of bags of spinach and ricotta refrigerated ravioli.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 4 of large cloves of garlic, crushed and minced.
- Prepare of Good pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Take 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Get 2 cups of water.
- Prepare 2 of bullion cubes, I used chicken.
- Take 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Make ready Splash of vinegar, I used rice vinegar.
- Take of Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce:
- Get a large pot of salted water on to boil for the ravioli. Dissolve bullion cubes in 2 cups of hot tap water..
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper until you can smell it. bump up the heat to med high. Add Italian sausage and brown well. Add the onions and vinegar and stir..
- Add the wine and let that cook and reduce for a few minutes..
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and bullion cubes. Pour it into the skillet and let it boil for a bit and thicken..
- Add the ravioli to the boiling salted water and boil for 3-4 minutes then drain. Add to the skillet. Toss and add 1 tbsp Parmesan over top..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food easy ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce Recipe Video: