Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken white wine cream sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce is something that I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken white wine cream sauce using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Make ready 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3-4 lbs of chicken pieces, bone-in thighs and legs.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Make ready 1 of onion, chopped.
- Get 5 of cooked bacon slices, diced.
- Make ready 2 cups of dry white wine, preferably Sauvignon Blanc.
- Make ready 1 cup of chicken Broth.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh thyme leaves or 1 tsp dried.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of heavy whipping cream.
- Take of Garnish.
- Get of Finely chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce:
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a Dutch oven over high heat. Add chicken, skin side down and cook until golden brown, for about 5 minutes each side. Cook chicken in batches..
- Remove chicken from Dutch oven. Drain excess fat from skillet..
- Reduce heat to medium-high heat. Melt butter then add garlic and onion. Cook for 3 minutes until softened, then add cooked bacon pieces. Cook for another 3 minutes..
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Add wine. Bring to simmer, scraping the bottom of the oven to mix the brown bits into the liquid. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Add chicken Broth, thyme and return chicken to the stove, skin side up. Cover with lid then transfer to the oven. Bake for 1 1/2 hours, covered, then remove the lid and bake for a further 15 minutes to recrisp the skin..
- Move chicken to the side, stir in heavy whipping cream..
- Serve on a bed of white rice or creamy mashed potatoes. Garnish with parsley..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food chicken white wine cream sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chicken White Wine Cream Sauce Recipe Video: