Filter Tea this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, filter tea. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Filter Tea is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Filter Tea is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook filter tea using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filter Tea:
- Prepare of South Indian Coffee Filter (6 cups steel) 1 number.
- Make ready 2 cups of Boiling water ~.
- Make ready 4 teaspoons of Tea -.
- Make ready of Elaichi green/cardamom - 3 crushed.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of Nutmeg -.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder -.
- Make ready of Ginger fresh; deskinned - 2 inch piece crushed.
- Get Clove of - 3 numbers crushed.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds optional -.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Black pepper coarsely ground -.
- Get of Star anise (optional) - 1 number.
Steps to make Filter Tea:
- In a blender, dry grind ginger, elaichi, nutmeg powder, star anise, clove and fennel seeds. Grind them all well..
- Transfer this mixture to a South indian coffee filter and add tea. Now add 1 cup of boiling water to the filter over the powders and tea..
- Once the decoction is collected in the bottom half of the filter; pour the remaining water into the filter and let it drip down again. Once 2 cups have emptied; store the decoction and make tea with it..
- To make tea, boil milk/water and add the decoction as per your required strength; mix in sweetener of choice and enjoy hot/cold..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food filter tea recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Filter Tea Recipe Video: