Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook is something which I've loved my entire life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook using 15 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook:
- Prepare 1 of and a half lbs angel hair pasta (will need two boxes, use one and a half boxes).
- Prepare 16 oz of bag of spinach.
- Prepare 12 oz of small shrimp, (bag) raw peeled,deveined,tail off, frozen.
- Take 2 containers of sliced mushrooms.
- Make ready 2 of medium white sweet onions.
- Take 1 bottle of white wine (use half the bottle) any white wine will work.
- Take 2 tablespoon of butter.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of Olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of or more minced garlic (I used 4 -5 tablespoon).
- Make ready 1 tablespoon of sweet basil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of oregano.
- Make ready 2 tablespoon of kosher salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Get of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of Garlic bread optional.
Instructions to make Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook:
- Cook pasta to till done, drain and cool off pasta by running water over it In a colander drain and set in refrigerator or can leave in sink,in the I colander,(if leaving In colander in the sink add some water from time to time so it don’t stick together) I left it in the colander in the sink..
- Cut onions set aside when pasta is cooking.
- In big frying pan add Olive oil,butter and all spices, on medium heat mix up.
- Add the onions after Olive oil heats up mix to coat all onions.
- Add mushrooms 5 mins after the onions mix to coat mushrooms and onions.
- Add the frozen shrimp (mix to coat)5-7 mins after the mushrooms can put a lid on to help it cook faster mixing in between.
- After shrimp turns a light pink (don’t cook the shrimp all the way)add half the spinach,put lid on till it cooks down some till you can add the rest of the spinach,mix some in between. after all the spinach is in and cooked down, add a half a bottle of white wine mix well and put the lid on.
- Cook wine out.... wine will turn a light yellow and is no longer a milky white.... taste and mix occasionally if needs more spices add at this time. (if making garlic bread at this point will be a good time to start baking it) after wine is cooked out,turn off heat.
- Add the pasta, try to mix in the pan or place it all together in a big bowl (make sure that the pasta is not sticking together when adding to the wine sauce, if it’s sticking run it under cold water and mix with hands, drain well you don’t want water in the wine sauce).
- Make plates immediately and top with cheese on the outside of the pasta and a pinch over the pasta, don’t over power it with the cheese. (spoon on some sauce to each plate if you like, goes really good with garlic bread / I like to soak up the wine sauce with my bread) I highly recommend garlic bread, Italian bread,or baguette bread toasted or not toasted (a cheesy bread or cheesy garlic bread I think will over power this dish and I don’t recommend that.).
- Notes- the garlic is the heart of the dish., the more the better. You can take the shrimp out or can substituted it for Scallops. I know the ingredients looks like a lot especially the bag of spinach but that cooks down and fast, can also substitute that with kale. Can also add slices of tomato’s, just add the tomatoes slices on top of the spinach, it will also help hold down the spinach as it cooks down..
- Everything is made to taste. And spices is an estimate in this recipe I don’t really Measure.
- I had leftovers (good for a few days) makes for a good lunch too.
- This makes a lot it fills up one of my biggest bowls..
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Buttery shrimp scampi in a white wine sauce over angel hair pasta #mycookbook Recipe Video: