Clams in white wine sauce this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, clams in white wine sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Clams in white wine sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. Clams in white wine sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have clams in white wine sauce using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Clams in white wine sauce:
- Prepare 1 package of frozen baby clams OR 2 lbs of fresh clams.
- Prepare 1/2 of salted butter.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Get 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready of Small pinch of black pepper.
- Get 1 of minced shallot.
- Get 3 of minced garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of dry white wine.
- Take 1 package of dry spaghetti noodles.
- Get 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Steps to make Clams in white wine sauce:
- Fill large pot with cold water and allow to come to boil. Once water comes to a boil, add a few pinches of salt and I teaspooon of olive oil. Add pasta to cook..
- Melt butter in large fry pan. Add minced garlic and shallot. Sautee until they become translucent. Add clams and continue to stir. Add salt/pepper/pepper flakes. Stir all ingredients to incorporate everything together over medium heat. Add white wine and place lid tightly over clams to continue cooking until clams open.. about 8 minutes..
- Once pasta is ready, add pasta to pan. Add a few tablespoons of the pasta water to tighten up sauce. Finally finish with a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese and red pepper flakes. Allow to sit a few minutes (it will thicken up slightly). Serve with crusty bread and a glass of white wine!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food clams in white wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Clams in white wine sauce Recipe Video: