Braised short ribs with red wine this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, braised short ribs with red wine. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised short ribs with red wine is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Braised short ribs with red wine is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have braised short ribs with red wine using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised short ribs with red wine:
- Make ready 2 of # short ribs.
- Take 3 T of butter, unsalted, divided.
- Make ready of Kosher salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 bottle of red wine (Cabernet).
- Take 4 C of vegetable stock.
- Get 4 of garlic cloves, smashed.
Steps to make Braised short ribs with red wine:
- Preheat oven to 350. Pat the ribs dry and season all sides with S&P. Heat 2T butter in a large dutch oven over medium heat. Add the ribs and brown all sides. Put the ribs on a plate. Add the garlic in the pan and stir until soft, about 1 minute (do not burn). Carefully pour in the wine, bring to a boil and cook until reduced to about 1C. Add the ribs and the juices back in to the pot and the stock..
- Reduce the heat to simmer, cover the pot and put it in the oven to braise for 2 1/2 to 3 hours..
- Put the ribs on a plate and tent with foil to keep warm. Strain the braising liquid and put into a saucepan on medium heat. Simmer until thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and whisk in 1T butter. Transfer to a serving dish and serve..
So that's going to wrap it up with this special food braised short ribs with red wine recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Braised short ribs with red wine Recipe Video: