Hot Apple Cider this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, hot apple cider. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hot Apple Cider is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They're nice and they look fantastic. Hot Apple Cider is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook hot apple cider using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Apple Cider:
- Make ready 1 Gallon of apple juice unfiltered.
- Make ready 1/4 Cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 Teaspoon of nutmeg freshly ground.
- Make ready 1/4 Teaspoon of ginger powder.
- Get 1 of orange large.
- Prepare 4 of cinnamon medium sticks.
- Make ready 36 of cloves whole.
- Get of rum brandy or.
Instructions to make Hot Apple Cider:
- Stick cloves into orange, spreading them out evenly around the orange. Slice the orange four times so some of the juice will come out while it cooks..
- Pour gallon of apple juice into a large pot. Bring to a low boil..
- Add brown sugar, freshly ground nutmeg, ginger powder, cinnamon sticks, and clove-filled orange..
- Simmer for four hours on low heat..
- While serving, pour about a half shot of rum or brandy into each mug before pouring in one cup of cider..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food hot apple cider recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot Apple Cider Recipe Video: