Hot Apple Cider this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a special dish, hot apple cider. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Hot Apple Cider is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Hot Apple Cider is something which I've loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook hot apple cider using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Hot Apple Cider:
- Prepare of apple juice unfiltered.
- Take of brown sugar.
- Take of nutmeg freshly ground.
- Get of ginger powder.
- Take of orange large.
- Prepare of cinnamon medium sticks.
- Make ready of cloves whole.
- Prepare of rum brandy or.
Instructions to make Hot Apple Cider:
- Stick cloves into orange, spreading them out evenly around the orange. Slice the orange four times so some of the juice will come out while it cooks..
- Pour gallon of apple juice into a large pot. Bring to a low boil..
- Add brown sugar, freshly ground nutmeg, ginger powder, cinnamon sticks, and clove-filled orange..
- Simmer for four hours on low heat..
- While serving, pour about a half shot of rum or brandy into each mug before pouring in one cup of cider..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food hot apple cider recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Hot Apple Cider Recipe Video: