Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding) this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, blancmange (almond milk pudding). One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding) is something which I've loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook blancmange (almond milk pudding) using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding):
- Prepare of ■Blancmange (Blanc Manger/Almond Milk Pudding).
- Prepare of ・ 4/5 cup (4.2 oz, 120g) almonds, unsalted.
- Make ready of ・ 1.3 cup (10.6 oz, 300g) milk.
- Prepare of ・ 2/5 cup (3.5 oz, 100g) heavy cream.
- Take of ・ 4 Tbsp. (1.7 oz, 47g) granulated sugar.
- Take of ・ 1.5 tsp. (5g) gelatin powder.
- Prepare of ・ 1.5 Tbsp. (22.5g) water (for gelatin).
- Take of ■Creme Anglaise Sauce.
- Take of ・ a egg yolk.
- Make ready of ・ 2/5 cup (3.5 oz, 100g) milk.
- Prepare of ・ 1.5 Tbsp. (18g) granulated sugar.
- Take of ・ 3 drops of vanilla essence.
- Get of ※1cup=235cc(USA).
Instructions to make Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding):
- ★Recipe video★ (my You Tube channel)→https://youtu.be/34Z-Y7CcPTA.
- 【Blancmange】Boil almonds with plenty of water. When it comes to a boil, turn the heat to low and cook for a minute. Drain off the hot water and put it in cold water..
- Remove the almond skins. You can remove it smoothly if you press. Cut the almonds into small pieces..
- Put the almond into a mix blender. Add about 80% of milk. Mix well..
- Put the paste in a pot. Put the remaining milk into the blender and mix well with the remaining paste. Pour it into the pot too..
- Warm it until steam comes out lightly. Turn off the heat and let it sit as it is for 30 minutes..
- Strain it with a clean cloth. Squeeze the milk out of the cloth..
- Soak gelatin in water. You should put water first to prevent the gelatin from becoming uneven. Pour the strained milk into a pot and add granulated sugar..
- Heat it while stirring until steam comes out. Turn off the heat and add the soaked gelatin. Melt the gelatin completely by using remaining heat..
- Put the pot in ice water. Continue to stir until it gets thickened lightly..
- Put the pot out from the ice water. Add heavy cream quickly and mix well. (You should add the heavy cream after the milk has thickened lightly to prevent separation.) Pour it into small bowls. Let it cool in a fridge for 2-3 hours..
- 【Creme Anglaise Sauce】Mix well egg yolk and granulated sugar until it becomes whitish. Add warmed milk (about body temperature). Mix well..
- Pour it into a small pot and heat it on low heat. Heat it until white foam disappears and it gets thickened lightly. Strain it and let it cool in ice water. Add vanilla essence to the cold sauce and mix well. Let it sit in a fridge..
- Take the pudding out of the small bowl. Put the bowl in hot water for a few seconds. Put a dish on the top and turn upside down..
- Lift the bowl slowly..
- Put the anglaise sause around the pudding. It's all done!.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food blancmange (almond milk pudding) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Blancmange (Almond Milk Pudding) Recipe Video: