Cider House Rules this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, cider house rules. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cider House Rules is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Cider House Rules is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook cider house rules using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cider House Rules:
- Take 4 1 - inch of boneless pork chops , thick.
- Prepare to taste of Salt pepper and freshly ground.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of butter , divided.
- Prepare 2 of shallots , minced.
- Get 4 sprigs of thyme fresh (or 1 tsp dried).
- Take 1/4 cup of cider vinegar.
- Get 1 cup of apple cider.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
Steps to make Cider House Rules:
- Season the pork chops on both sides generously with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil and swirl to coat the pan. Place the pork chops in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until nicely browned. Turn and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Remove from the pan and loosely tent with foil to keep warm..
- Add 1 tbsp butter to the pan, then add the shallots and thyme sprigs. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes, until the shallots have softened and caramelized. Add the cider vinegar and reduce until almost evaporated, about 3 minutes. Then add the apple cider and chicken stock and simmer until the sauce is reduced by half..
- Discard the thyme sprigs, if using fresh. Return the pork chops to the pan, along with any juices that have been released. Heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and place the pork chops on plates or a platter. Whisk in the butter and season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste..
- Spoon the sauce over the pork chops and serve immediately..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food cider house rules recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cider House Rules Recipe Video: