Cider House Rules this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, cider house rules. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cider House Rules is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look wonderful. Cider House Rules is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cider house rules using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cider House Rules:
- Prepare of boneless pork chops , thick.
- Prepare of Salt pepper and freshly ground.
- Prepare of vegetable oil.
- Get of butter , divided.
- Get of shallots , minced.
- Get of thyme fresh (or 1 tsp dried).
- Take of cider vinegar.
- Prepare of apple cider.
- Prepare of chicken stock.
Instructions to make Cider House Rules:
- Season the pork chops on both sides generously with salt and pepper. Set aside..
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add the vegetable oil and swirl to coat the pan. Place the pork chops in the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until nicely browned. Turn and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Remove from the pan and loosely tent with foil to keep warm..
- Add 1 tbsp butter to the pan, then add the shallots and thyme sprigs. Cook, stirring constantly, for about 2 minutes, until the shallots have softened and caramelized. Add the cider vinegar and reduce until almost evaporated, about 3 minutes. Then add the apple cider and chicken stock and simmer until the sauce is reduced by half..
- Discard the thyme sprigs, if using fresh. Return the pork chops to the pan, along with any juices that have been released. Heat for 1-2 minutes. Remove the pan from the heat and place the pork chops on plates or a platter. Whisk in the butter and season the sauce with salt and pepper to taste..
- Spoon the sauce over the pork chops and serve immediately..
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food cider house rules recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Cider House Rules Recipe Video: