Sparkling Wine Bread this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sparkling wine bread. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Sparkling Wine Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. Sparkling Wine Bread is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sparkling wine bread using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sparkling Wine Bread:
- Prepare 1 package of fast active yeast.
- Get 1-1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of sugar.
- Take 3 cups of all purpose flour.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of warm water 120 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Take 2 cup of sparkling wine room temperature.
- Make ready As needed of black ripe olives.
- Get As needed of extra Virgin olive oil.
Instructions to make Sparkling Wine Bread:
- Mix the warm water with the sugar and yeast, let sit 10 minutes..
- Mix all the ingredients together..
- Knead 10-12 times..
- Add to a oiled bowl and seal with plastic wrap. Let sit in a warm place to rise double the size, for an hour..
- Deflate the bread and let rise again for about 35-40 minutes..
- Preheat the oven 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray. Form into small balls and different shapes till all the dough is used. Add olives if using and brush a bit of extra Virgin olive oil on top. Add to the pan and bake 35-40 minutes..
- Take out of oven to start the cool down. Brush the tops with butter.
- Let cool and serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food sparkling wine bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Sparkling Wine Bread Recipe Video: