Brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce:
- Take 1 1/4 lbs of sea scallops.
- Make ready of Black pepper, sea salt, and smoked paprika.
- Take 2 tbs of olive oil.
- Make ready of For the sauce.
- Make ready 2 cups of port wine.
- Take 1 of medium shallot, minced.
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Get 1 tbs of mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of minced garlic.
- Get 1 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- Take Half of Pinch of sea salt.
Steps to make Brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce:
- Start with the sauce. Melt butter in a sauce pot. Add shallots. Cook on medium low stirring often until shallots start to brown. Add garlic. Cook a couple more minutes..
- Meanwhile lay scallops out on paper towels. Pat dry. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika..
- Add port wine to the shallots. Bring to a simmer. Let reduce a little..
- After the alcohol cooks out of the wine, add rest of sauce ingredients. Simmer until sauce reduces to under a cup of liquid. Stir often..
- When scallops are air dried, lay seasoning side down on a plate. Sprinkle again..
- Heat oil in a good fry pan until very hot. Almost smoking. Carefully with tongs, lay scallops in pan. This is why it is important for them to be dry..
- Let brown, flip over and brown other side. You want them to come out medium rare..
- While shallots are cooking, mix a slurry of corn starch and cold water. Add to reduced sauce slowly, stirring constantly, until you reach your desired consistency. I let it thicken until it barely dripped off of a spoon..
- Plate scallops immediately after done. Pour desired amount of sauce over. Garnish with lemon slices and a sprig of dill. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brad's pan seared sea scallops with port wine sauce Recipe Video: