Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, beef short ribs in red wine. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef short ribs in red wine using 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine:
- Take 6 of Beef Short Ribs, bone-in preferably.
- Get 6 of garlic cloves.
- Take 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Take 3 tbsp of peppercorns (freshly crushed).
- Get 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 tsp of paprika.
- Take 2 cups of red wine, dry.
- Get 1/2 cup of beef broth.
- Take 3 of sage leaves.
- Prepare 2 of rosemary sprigs.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Take of Chopped parsley, garnish.
Instructions to make Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine:
- Mix together garlic and tomato paste until garlic is fully incorporated into a thick paste..
- In a large bowl, add ribs (keep the bone in) cover with salt, paprika and freshly crushed peppercorns. I know this seems like a lot of pepper- just trust me :).
- Add paste. Massage ribs with your hands so you can get that garlic/tomato paste evenly distributed.
- In a large skillet on medium high, place ribs in, bone side down. Add wine, sage, rosemary and bay leaf..
- Once boiling, turn heat to low and cover. Now.. leave it alone for 1 1/2 hrs. Keep heat on your lowest setting..
- After 1 1/2 hrs, flip your ribs over and add beef broth. Cover.
- After 30 hr, flip your ribs over. Cook for another 30 minutes or so, basting every 10 or so mins until your beef is literally falling off the bone..
- This whole process should take around 4 hours to get your beef extremely tender..
- At the end, you can raise your heat to high for a few mins uncovered to thicken your sauce if you'd like..
- Serve over mashed potatoes, egg noodles or rice. Don't forget to garnish with fresh parsley! Enjoy, kids!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef short ribs in red wine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine Recipe Video: