Chocolate Wine this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, chocolate wine. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Wine is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chocolate Wine is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate wine using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Wine:
- Get 1 bottle of Zinfandel wine.
- Take 11/2 cups of whole milk.
- Take 1 of - ounce quality milk chocolate finely chopped.
- Take of Cocoa powder to garnish.
Steps to make Chocolate Wine:
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat boil the wine until reduced by half. Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil. Place the chocolate in a small mixing bowl and pour the reduced wine over the top and whisk making sure all of the chocolate is melted. Pour half of the hot milk into the chocolate mixture and whisk to blend..
- With the remaining milk, froth with a hand blender or a milk frother. Pour the chocolate wine mixture into small cups and spoon some of the milk froth over the top, garnish with cocoa powder and serve hot..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate wine recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Wine Recipe Video: