Braised Pork Ragù w/ Mushrooms & Tagliatelle this is the best recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, braised pork ragù w/ mushrooms & tagliatelle. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Braised Pork Ragù w/ Mushrooms & Tagliatelle is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Braised Pork Ragù w/ Mushrooms & Tagliatelle is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook braised pork ragù w/ mushrooms & tagliatelle using 19 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Braised Pork Ragù w/ Mushrooms & Tagliatelle:
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 3 of large, bone-in, country style pork “ribs” (they are actually cuts of pork shoulder).
- Take 1 of yellow bell pepper thinly sliced (optional).
- Prepare 8 oz. of portobello mushrooms sliced 1/4” thick.
- Make ready 1 of red onion thinly sliced.
- Make ready 5 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped.
- Make ready 1 clove of garlic, grated for finishing.
- Make ready 1-1/2 of ” piece fresh ginger, grated.
- Take 1-1/2 tbsp of mild Korean chili flake.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of kosher sea salt.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Take 1-1/2 of limes (zest and juice).
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1-2 tsp of fish sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1-2 cups of water.
- Prepare 1 lb of tagliatelle or other wise, flat noodle.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped fresh chives.
Steps to make Braised Pork Ragù w/ Mushrooms & Tagliatelle:
- Season the ribs all over with half of the salt, pepper, and chili flake. Rest at room temperature for at least 1-2 hours (or overnight in the refrigerator for the best results) to allow the salt time to penetrate to the interior of the meat. If refrigerating overnight, allow the ribs to come to room temperature before cooking..
- Chop your vegetables ahead so they are ready to throw into the pan when the meat is cooked - slice the peppers and onions, chop and grate the garlic and ginger..
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and sear the ribs on all sides - 1-2 minutes per side to achieve a deep drown crust..
- Remove the ribs from the pan and set on a plate to rest..
- Turn the heat down to medium and add the onion, mushrooms, pepper, chopped garlic, and the remaining salt, pepper, and chili flake. Cook the vegetables for 10-12 minutes until they begin to soften and brown. Add the fish sauce and cook until the fishy smell is gone. It will smell very funky at first, but it will mellow out as it continues to cook. Add all but about a tsp of the ginger and continue to cook for a few more minutes until its very fragrant..
- Add the soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, and lime juice to deglaze the pan - which just means loosening the flavorful brown bits on the bottom of the pan and incorporating them into the vegetables..
- Nestle the ribs back into the pot amongst the vegetables and make sure they are mostly submerged in liquid. Add water as needed to make this happen. Simmer 1-2 hours until the meat is tender and easily pulled from the bones..
- Break up the meat with the back of a spoon once it’s cooked. Fish out the bones with a pair of tongs. Stir in the grated garlic, lime zest, and remaining ginger..
- Make the pasta when the pork is almost done. Cook until just under al dente. Transfer cooked pasta to the pot of pork with tongs, taking some pasta water along with it. Toss the pasta with the pork mixture to coat the pasta and evenly distribute the pork and mushrooms..
- Stir in chopped basil and chives just before serving, saving a few teaspoons to sprinkle on top of each plate..
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food braised pork ragù w/ mushrooms & tagliatelle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Braised Pork Ragù w/ Mushrooms & Tagliatelle Recipe Video: