Whiskey Maple Onion Jam this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to make a distinctive dish, whiskey maple onion jam. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Whiskey Maple Onion Jam is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It's easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Whiskey Maple Onion Jam is something which I've loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have whiskey maple onion jam using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Whiskey Maple Onion Jam:
- Take 2 of purple onions, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of whiskey.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Take 1/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of coursely ground black pepper.
Instructions to make Whiskey Maple Onion Jam:
- Add the onions and 1/4 cup of water to a medium pot and put it on high heat. Boil, stirring occasionally until most of the water is gone. Add a splash of extra virgin olive oil and a couple of pinches of salt..
- Turn the heat down to medium-high and continue cooking until the onions are sticky and the colour of milk chocolate. Be sure to stir frequently to prevent burning. This step will take about 30 minutes..
- Remove the pot from the heat and stir in the whiskey. Put it back on the heat and allow the whiskey to cook off for 1 or 2 minutes. Sprinkle on the sugar but do not stir. Jiggle the pot if you have to. Do it carefully; being splattered with hot sugar is the worst..
- Let the sugar fully melt, then keep cooking for 5 minutes. Stir in the maple syrup, vinegar, and another couple of pinches of salt and cook for a final 1 minute. Remove from the heat and stir in the pepper. Let it cool before you taste it..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food whiskey maple onion jam recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Whiskey Maple Onion Jam Recipe Video: