Microwavable Milk Tea Drink this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, microwavable milk tea drink. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Microwavable Milk Tea Drink is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It's appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Microwavable Milk Tea Drink is something that I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have microwavable milk tea drink using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Microwavable Milk Tea Drink:
- Prepare 1 glass of milk.
- Make ready 1 of tea bag.
- Take of Ground cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Honey.
Steps to make Microwavable Milk Tea Drink:
- Microwave a glass of milk for 2-3 minutes, don't microwave for 4 minutes, it will overflow, I learnt that myself. Just microwave enough to actually steep the tea bag..
- Take out hot milk, steep the tea according to the strength you like, i dip my tea bag in and out of the milk, numerous times for about 5+ minutes....
- Add in the honey, vanilla extract, and some cinnamon. Mix well..
- Enjoy and relax!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food microwavable milk tea drink recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Microwavable Milk Tea Drink Recipe Video: