Milk Tea this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, milk tea. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Milk Tea is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Milk Tea is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook milk tea using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Tea:
- Make ready 1 1/2 glass of milk.
- Take 1/2 glass of water.
- Prepare 1 of peel of Cardamom.
- Take 2 teaspoon of sugar (as per your taste).
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of Tea powder (available in Indian grocery store).
- Prepare of Coffee/tea strainer.
Instructions to make Milk Tea:
- Take a small deep pan add milk and water together bring it to boil then add sugar,tea powder and peeling of cardamom to it.
- Let it boil for 3-4 minutes on medium flame in between stir the tea with a help of steel spoon/fork so that boiling tea will not spill over.
- After 3-4 minutes tea will be ready.
- Then with the help of strainer, strain the tea to a glass and serve hot with some cookies/biscuits.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food milk tea recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Tea Recipe Video: