Soft and Buttery Milk and Yoghurt Bread Recipe this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I'm gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, soft and buttery milk and yoghurt bread recipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Soft and Buttery Milk and Yoghurt Bread Recipe is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It's simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Soft and Buttery Milk and Yoghurt Bread Recipe is something which I've loved my whole life. They're fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have soft and buttery milk and yoghurt bread recipe using 10 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft and Buttery Milk and Yoghurt Bread Recipe:
- Get 3 cups of all-purpose flour + more for kneading.
- Get 2 tsp of instant dry yeast.
- Get 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Take 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- Get 3 tbsp of butter, softened.
- Prepare 1 of large egg + 1 large egg yolk for egg wash.
- Get 1/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Make ready of Vegetable oil, as needee.
Instructions to make Soft and Buttery Milk and Yoghurt Bread Recipe:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, keeping the salt and yeast away from each other. Stir to combine..
- In another medium mixing bowl or large measuring cup, combine all the wet ingredients and whisk or mix thoroughly to combine..
- Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients and butter. Mix thoroughly with a spatula until everything is well combined..
- Heavily flour a work surface with flour and oil your hands. Turn the dough out onto the surface and knead to bring the dough together..
- Knead the dough by hand for about 7 - 8 minutes. After kneading, form the dough into a ball and poke it. If it comes back at you, it is done, if not, knead an extra 2 more minutes..
- Lightly oil the mixing bowl you used with oil (It doesn't need washing) and place the dough in. Cover with cling film or a clean kitchen napkin and place in a warm area to rise for about an hour(Do not put in a closed oven, the temperature will be too high, a half closed cabinet or cupboard should do.).
- After about an hour, the dough should have doubled in size..
- With fists, gently punch out the gas from the dough and transfer back to a heavily floured surface. Knead for another 2 minutes and form a ball again..
- At this point, you can shape the dough into any shape or size you want. I did one standard loaf bread by first dividing the dough into two, 1 being twice the size of the other. For the large piece, roll it out with a rolling pin till the dough is flat and long..
- Then starting with the short side, roll the dough into a log seam side down. After stretch it out a bit and place in a standard greased loaf pan..
- For the other dough, I did a braided design by rolling the dough out like before, then divide it into two. Roll each dough with a rolling pin till thin and starting with the long side, roll the dough into a log, after with a sharp knife, split the dough down the middle but not all the way through, braid the dough and seal at the end by just pinching the ends together..
- Cover both doughs again and let rise in a warm place again for 45 minutes. After 45 minutes, the dough should have doubled in size and puffed up nicely..
- With a brush, gently spread the egg wash all over the breads..
- Bake the breads in a preheated oven at 350 degrees fahrenheit on the middle rack for the first 20 minutes and top rack for the last 15 minutes. To check the doneness, check on the top of the bread, if it bounces and is a beautiful golden brown colour, it is done..
- Cool for 3 minutes in the pan run a knife around the edges to loosen it up and take it out of the pan so the bottom doesn't get soggy..
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a drizzle of honey, some butter or jam.(optional). They can also be used for delicious sandwiches. This bread can be reheated in the oven or microwave. It can also be frozen for up to 1 month and refrigerated for up to 1 week for the best taste. Happy baking!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food soft and buttery milk and yoghurt bread recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Soft and Buttery Milk and Yoghurt Bread Recipe Recipe Video: