Milk Kalakand dessert this is the favored recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, milk kalakand dessert. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Milk Kalakand dessert is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Milk Kalakand dessert is something which I have loved my whole life. They're nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have milk kalakand dessert using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Kalakand dessert:
- Take 4 litres of Full fat Milk.
- Get 3-4 cups of Sugar.
- Get 2 pinch of Green Cardamom powder.
- Take 1/2 cup of Desi Ghee.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Sooji/Rava.
- Get of Few strands of original kasmiri kesar or Saffron.
Steps to make Milk Kalakand dessert:
- Boil milk till half done and dont make the malai to form by continuously stirring.
- After half done, keep stirring for every 5 to 10 minutes.
- After 3/4th done, add Sooji and mix well and keep stirring well for another 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then, add Sugar, Cardomam powder and mix well and cook well....please check that the dessert doesnt burn even slightly, else taste will go baad..
- Now, comes the job of Ghee...start adding 1 tablespoon for every 5 minutes...that is, you will add the ghee and the ghee gets absorbed completely, and the next tablespoon should be added...likewise add upto 1/2 cup...and sometimes even little more to make it more rich...you can also add original pure kesar which was soaking in warm milk for 1 minutes. To get that colour....
- After thickens completely, off the flame and pour it in a heat resistant mould to form a shape and then garnish with cut pistachios....
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food milk kalakand dessert recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Kalakand dessert Recipe Video: