Coffee and Spice Rubbed Wagyu Strip Steak Over Butternut Squash this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, coffee and spice rubbed wagyu strip steak over butternut squash. It is one of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Coffee and Spice Rubbed Wagyu Strip Steak Over Butternut Squash is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's easy, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. They're fine and they look wonderful. Coffee and Spice Rubbed Wagyu Strip Steak Over Butternut Squash is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook coffee and spice rubbed wagyu strip steak over butternut squash using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Coffee and Spice Rubbed Wagyu Strip Steak Over Butternut Squash:
- Get 1 of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Bone-In Strip Steak.
- Take 2 TBSP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Prepare of Roasted Butternut Squash.
- Prepare 1 of Small Butternut Squash (peeled, seeded, and cut into 1/2 inch cubes).
- Make ready 1/4 CUP of Grapeseed Oil.
- Make ready of Coffee and Spice Rub.
- Take 2 TBSP of Ancho Chile Powder.
- Prepare 2 TBSP of Finely Ground Coffee.
- Make ready 5 TSP of Dark Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 1 TBSP of Smoked Paprika.
- Prepare 1 TSP of Dried Oregano.
- Take 1 TSP of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- Make ready 2 TSP of Ground Coriander.
- Take 1 TSP of Ground Cumin.
- Take 2 TSP of Mustard Powder.
- Make ready 1/2 TSP of Ground Red Pepper Flakes.
- Make ready 1 TBSP of Kosher Salt.
Steps to make Coffee and Spice Rubbed Wagyu Strip Steak Over Butternut Squash:
- PREPARING THE COFFEE AND SPICE RUB Mix the ancho chile powder, ground coffee, brown sugar, smoked paprika, dried oregano, freshly ground black pepper, ground coriander, mustard powder, ground red pepper flakes, ground cumin, and kosher salt in a small bowl.Coat the Fullblood Wagyu bone-in strip steak in 5 teaspoons of the rub. Save the extra rub for the butternut squash.Place the steak on a plate (uncovered), and set it in the refrigerator. Let it sit there for 3 hours..
- PREPARING THE ROASTED BUTTERNUT SQUASH After 3 hours, take the steak out of your refrigerator, and place it on your kitchen counter. Allow the steak to sit at room temperature for 1 hour while you prepare the squash. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Place the cubes of butternut squash in a medium size bowl. Lightly coat the pieces of squash with a 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil..
- Sprinkle 2-3 tablespoons of the coffee and spice rub on the squash. Then, lay the pieces of butternut squash out on a baking sheet. Bake for 40-50 minutes until the squash is tender..
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU BONE-IN STRIP STEAK Preheat the oven to 400°F. Heat 2 tablespoons of grapeseed oil in a large cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the Fullblood Wagyu strip steak for 2 minutes on each side to create a nice crust. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven. Cook the steak for about 5-7 minutes for medium-rare doneness.
- FINAL STEPS Transfer the steak to a cutting board, and let it rest for 10 minutes. Slice the Fullblood Wagyu strip steak into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve the steak slices over the roasted butternut squash, and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up with this exceptional food coffee and spice rubbed wagyu strip steak over butternut squash recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Coffee and Spice Rubbed Wagyu Strip Steak Over Butternut Squash Recipe Video: