Turmeric milk this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, turmeric milk. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turmeric milk is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Turmeric milk is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have turmeric milk using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Turmeric milk:
- Take 2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Take 1 teaspoon of desi ghee.
- Get 4 cup of milk.
- Make ready 1 cup of water.
- Take 3-4 of cardamom.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Make ready 2-3 of laung or cloves.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of ajwain or carom seeds.
- Make ready 1 of big Elaichi or cardamom black.
- Prepare of Sugar according to taste 3 teaspoons.
Instructions to make Turmeric milk:
- First dry roast turmeric and add desi ghee after roasting 1 minute.
- Keep it separate and boil water and add all the ingredients except milk.
- Boil for 3 to 4 minutes and add milk now take a full boil and simmer atleast 10 minute.
- Now pour after straining in cups and add turmeric separately by cup size or add in once all turmeric mixture after straining whole milk.
- Stay healthy stay safe.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food turmeric milk recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Turmeric milk Recipe Video: