Shortcut Ziti this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shortcut ziti. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shortcut Ziti is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look fantastic. Shortcut Ziti is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shortcut ziti using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shortcut Ziti:
- Prepare 500 g (17.5 Oz) of bag of ziti (or rigatoni).
- Prepare 650 ml of (22 0z) jar of pasta sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of olive oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 pkg of Italian sausage (4-5), casings removed.
- Make ready 2 tsp of dried basil.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 8 oz of mozzarella shredded.
- Make ready 1 cup of white wine.
- Get 3 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Get 540 ml (19 oz) of can diced tomatoes (flavoured or not, your choice).
Steps to make Shortcut Ziti:
- In a large, heated pan as the olive oil and Italian sausage. Cook over medium-high heat, breaking up the sausage as it cooks. It will end up in large bits.. Don't worry..
- Once the sausage is almost all cooked, add the garlic and stir together for about 30 seconds. Then add the white wine and let it simmer until almost completely dry - stirring occasionally..
- While working your sauce, boil a pot of water and cook the pasta as per directions. Drain pasta, return pasta to the pot it was boiled in (with out the water) You'll need the large pot for mixing..
- Back to the sauce-lower the heat to medium-low, add the diced tomatoes, spaghetti sauce, butter and dried basil. Stir to combine. Heat through, maybe 10 minutes stirring occasionally. Remove from heat..
- Add sauce to the drained pasta, and half of your shredded Mozzarella. Stir to combine. Pour into a 9x13 baking dish, top with remaining mozzarella and parmesan cheese..
- Broil for 2-3 minutes until the cheese is bubbly and golden brown. Remove from broiler and enjoy!.
So that's going to wrap it up for this exceptional food shortcut ziti recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Shortcut Ziti Recipe Video: