Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, chocolate chia pudding with almond milk. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It's easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They're nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have chocolate chia pudding with almond milk using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk:
- Make ready 6 Tablespoon of Chia Seed.
- Get 2 Cup of Almond Milk (You can find the recipe in the previous post).
- Make ready 2 Tablespoon of Honey.
- Take 2 Tablespoon of Yogurt.
- Get 2 Tablespoon of Cacao Poweder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla Extract.
- Get Pinch of Salt.
Steps to make Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk:
- Add all the ingredients to the chia seeds in a bowl.
- Whisk well (cacao can be added if you like chocolate otherwise you can just refrigerate it without it).
- Add cacao and whisk, then refrigerate overnight..
- Second day texture result (after refrigerating).
So that's going to wrap this up for this special food chocolate chia pudding with almond milk recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Chocolate Chia Pudding with Almond Milk Recipe Video: