Oven Baked Anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun this is the well liked recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I'm gonna show you how to make a special dish, oven baked anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Oven Baked Anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It's appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Oven Baked Anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have oven baked anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven Baked Anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun:
- Make ready 1 lb of anelletti pasta.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Make ready 1 box of mirepoix.
- Get 2 (26 ounce) of boxes of Pomi chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 24 ounces of tomato sauce - I used Rao's marinara.
- Make ready 2 lbs of ground veal - I substituted 1lb of ground chicken and 1lb of ground beef.
- Get 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Make ready 2 of parmesan rinds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg.
- Get of salt and black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 3 of medium sized purple eggplants.
- Get 34 ounces of chopped mozzarella.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of ofgrated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of toasted breadcrumbs.
- Get 1/2 stick of butter.
Steps to make Oven Baked Anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun:
- For the Ragu Sauce: Heat the olive oil in a deep pot and sauté the mirepoix until golden. Add the meat and thoroughly brown. Add nutmeg, salt and pepper to the mixture. Add the white wine and cook until evaporated. Next add the chopped tomatoes and cook for about 15 minutes. Then add the tomato sauce. Turn the heat down to a gentle simmer and cook for 4 hours..
- For the eggplant: Peel the eggplants and cut into large pieces. I cut the eggplants into 1/2inch discs and then quartered the circles. Either brown the eggplant pieces in olive oil on top of the range or cook in a air fryer until brown..
- For the pasta: When the Ragu has cooked 3 hours add the eggplant to the sauce. At 4 hours turn off the sauce and preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Butter a large oven proof dish. Combine the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese and cover the sides and bottom of the dish. Bring a well salted pot of water to a rolling boil and cook the pasta for 3 minutes. Drain well and.
- Special Notes: This looks like a lot of work but I make the Ragu the day before. I think any Italian sauce always improves with age and it makes it an easy dish for company. This makes enough pasta for 8 people with leftovers. I start with a Sicilian Blood Orange Salad. And, yes I know that oranges symbolize death in the movie but I assure you no-one has ever died while eating at my table. After the salad I then serve the pasta with chicken cutlets and then, what else, cannoli for dessert.
So that's going to wrap this up with this exceptional food oven baked anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Oven Baked Anelletti - take the pasta and leave the gun Recipe Video: