Seafoood Black Pasta this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we're going to make a special dish, seafoood black pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafoood Black Pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They're fine and they look fantastic. Seafoood Black Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have seafoood black pasta using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafoood Black Pasta:
- Prepare 3 of tomato.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Take 2 tbsp of Cooking wine.
- Get 5 pieces of squid cut into rings.
- Take Half of kg shrimps.
- Prepare Half of pack black pasta.
- Make ready Half of onion slice.
- Prepare 1 of red chilli slice.
- Prepare Half of pack mushroom.
- Take 2 stalks of celery chopped.
- Prepare Half of kg clam soak in salt water.
Steps to make Seafoood Black Pasta:
- Boil the pasta according in its package.Then set aside.
- Sautee all the ingredients until cook then season.it to taste.Add the pasta.When the clam is open it mean its ready.
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food seafoood black pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Seafoood Black Pasta Recipe Video: