Panzanella this is the best recipe ever, So simple to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we're going to prepare a distinctive dish, panzanella. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Panzanella is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It's appreciated by millions daily. Panzanella is something which I've loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have panzanella using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Panzanella:
- Make ready 1/2 of multi grain baguette chopped into bite size pieces.
- Prepare of Approx 1/2 cup olive oil to drizzle bread.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper for bread.
- Take of Veggies.
- Get 4-6 cups of chopped tomatoes.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped/sliced onions (red onion preferred).
- Take 2 of big cloves garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 cup of kalamata olives cut.
- Get of Big handful of parsley or basil chopped.
- Prepare 2 ounces of crumbled goat.
- Get of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 c. of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 c. of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- Take of to taste Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Panzanella:
- Heat oven to low broil. Chop up veggies and store in fridge until ready to toss in bigger bowl.
- Make dressing and set in fridge until ready to toss..
- Chop up bread and place on greased baking sheet. Generously add olive oil and a little salt and pepper. Toss around and bake on low broil for about 5-10 min checking often. Make sure it’s a good golden brown so it won’t become soggy in salad..
- Let it cool for 10-15 min and toss salad together gently to not melt or mush the cheese..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food panzanella recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Panzanella Recipe Video: