Brad's bourbon candied pecans this is the well liked recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, brad's bourbon candied pecans. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad's bourbon candied pecans is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brad's bourbon candied pecans is something which I've loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have brad's bourbon candied pecans using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bourbon candied pecans:
- Take 2 cups of dark brown sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 oz of bourbon.
- Take 1 tbsp of water.
- Make ready 4 cups of pecan halves.
Instructions to make Brad's bourbon candied pecans:
- Place everything except pecans in a lg frying pan. Heat over medium heat until sugar is completely dissolved. And mixture is very bubbly..
- Add pecans and cook in pan for 3 minutes stirring constantly..
- Remove pan from heat. Stir often until mixture starts to set up and pecans are glazed evenly..
- Lay out on a cookie sheet or waxed paper to completely cool..
- Break up and serve by themselves or add to any holiday dish desired. Enjoy..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food brad's bourbon candied pecans recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Brad's bourbon candied pecans Recipe Video: