Muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية this is the best recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية. One of my favorites. For mine, I'm gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية is something which I've loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية:
- Make ready 2 cups of milk.
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of corn starch.
- Take 1 tablespoons of orange blossom water (or 1/2 tsp rose water).
Steps to make Muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية:
- 1- Pour 2 cups of cold milk in a saucepan. Add 3 tablespoons of sugar and 2 tablespoons of corn starch..
- 2- Mix with a wooden spoon until all the lumps are dissolved..
- 3- Set your stove to medium heat, and bring the milk to a boiling point while stirring constantly. You will notice that the milk mixture gets thicker as it gets hotter..
- 4- When the milk mixture reaches a boiling point, add 1 tablespoon of orange blossom water. You can also substitute it with a ½ teaspoon of rose water..
- 5- Continue cooking the mixture for another 2-3 minutes..
- 6- Pour the milk mixture in canisters, bowls, or even tall classes. Let the pudding sit on the counter until it reaches room temperature, then place it in the fridge for a few hours before serving. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Muhlabia (milk pudding) مهلبية Recipe Video: