Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing this is the best recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It's enjoyed by millions every day. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're fine and they look fantastic. Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Take 1 box of milk chocolate cake mix.
- Take 3/4 cup of sour cream at room temperature.
- Get 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Get 1/2 cup of water.
- Take 1/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 3 of eggs at room temperature.
- Make ready 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 cup of semisweet chocolate chip.
- Prepare of For the Frosting.
- Prepare 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/4 cup of butter, softened.
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla.
Steps to make Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing:
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a bundt pan..
- Place all cake ingredients in a large bowl. Mix on low with an electric mixer until ingredients are combined, then turn up the speed to medium and beat for two minutes..
- Pour into bundt pan and bake for 45-50 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean inserted in the middle of cake..
- For the frosting, add the butter and cream cheese in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer on medium for 2 minutes. Turn the mixer down to low gradually add the powder sugar and vanilla. Once combined, turn the mixer up to medium and beat for another two minutes. Spread onto cooled cake then add chocolate chips to cake and serve. Store in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy!!.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food milk chocolate cake with cream cheese icing recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I'm sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Milk Chocolate Cake with Cream Cheese Icing Recipe Video: