Pork Chop Bistek this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to cook this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and very delicious!
Hey everyone, I hope you're having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pork chop bistek. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork Chop Bistek is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It's enjoyed by millions daily. It's easy, it's fast, it tastes delicious. They're nice and they look fantastic. Pork Chop Bistek is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pork chop bistek using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork Chop Bistek:
- Take 1 kg of pork chops.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 1 cup of water or beef/pork broth or white wine.
- Get of Marinade.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get 4 tbsp of calamansi juice (lemon or lime juice may be substituted).
- Take 1 tsp of freshly ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of sugar.
Instructions to make Pork Chop Bistek:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a sealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops, and coat well. Let marinate for 1 hour at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator..
- Remove pork chops, reserving marinade. In a pan, heat 2 tbsp oil on medium heat. Fry the pork chops until internal temperature reaches 72°C, around 2 minutes per side. Set aside.
- Deglaze pan with reserved marinade and water/broth, bringing to a boil at medium heat. Lower heat to medium low and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour mixture on top of pork chops and serve with steamed rice..
So that's going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pork chop bistek recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Pork Chop Bistek Recipe Video: