Filipino Menudo this is the popular recipe ever, So simple to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, filipino menudo. One of my favorites. This time, I'm gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Filipino Menudo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It's simple, it's fast, it tastes yummy. It's appreciated by millions every day. They're nice and they look wonderful. Filipino Menudo is something which I've loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have filipino menudo using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Menudo:
- Take 2 cups of pork meat, sliced into bite-sized pieces.
- Get 1 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of annatto (atsuete) seeds.
- Get 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Make ready 1 of small onion, diced small.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of fish sauce (or salt, to taste).
- Take 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 3-4 tablespoons of good-quality red wine.
- Get 2 of large plum tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tablespoons of chicken broth (only as necessary if sauce is too thick).
- Get 1 cup of peeled, diced golden potatoes.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of diced carrots.
- Get 1 cup of diced red bell pepper.
- Get 1/2 cup of green beans, sliced into slanted one-inch pieces.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper to taste.
Instructions to make Filipino Menudo:
- In a medium bowl, toss together the pork pieces and soy sauce until well-combined; set aside for at least 30 minutes..
- In a medium pot over medium heat, heat the oil then add the annatto seeds, stirring until the oil is infused with the red color; remove and discard the seeds..
- Add the garlic and stir until golden in color. Add the onion and stir until softened. Stir in the pork and cook until browned, about 10 minutes. Stir in the fish sauce and tomato paste; cook for 3 minutes, stirring. Add the wine and tomatoes, stir and cook for another 3 minutes..
- Reduce the heat to low and let the mixture simmer, covered, for about 30-40 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pork is tender but not falling apart. If the mixture gets too dry, add a little bit of chicken broth, one tablespoon at a time until you get the desired amount of sauce. Add the potatoes and carrots and continue to simmer for 10-15 minutes, then stir in the bell pepper..
- Season with salt and pepper to your taste, and serve hot with cooked rice..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food filipino menudo recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I'm sure you will make this at home. There's gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Filipino Menudo Recipe Video: