Irish Stew this is the popular recipe ever, So easy to make and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and I can't be the only person forever seeing food on my ripe table. Finally I learned to make this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hello everybody, it's me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we're going to prepare a special dish, irish stew. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Irish Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it's quick, it tastes yummy. It's enjoyed by millions daily. Irish Stew is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have irish stew using 20 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Irish Stew:
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- Make ready 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of pepper.
- Make ready 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Get 1 package of sirloin stewing beef.
- Get of Stew.
- Take 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Take 2 of diced carrots.
- Prepare 2 of ribs of celery, diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- Get 4 of potatoes, cubed.
- Prepare of Roux.
- Take 1/2 cup of butter.
- Get 1/2 of flour.
- Get 4 of knorr bouillon cubes.
- Take 1/2 cup of red wine.
- Take 2 cups of water.
- Get of Salt and pepper to taste.
Steps to make Irish Stew:
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium high heat. Mix first 5 ingredients in a freezer bag and add beef chunks. Shake off any access flour and brown all sides..
- Remove beef to a plate and cook vegetables until soft. Add beef back to skillet..
- Melt butter with flour, until thickened. Add bouillon cubes and water. Boil until thickened. Pour over skillet and let sit for 4 hours on low heat..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food irish stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don't forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Irish Stew Recipe Video: