Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar) this is the favored recipe ever, So easy to prepare and maybe this recipe is the ingredient you will ever need. Everyone needs a good recipe and Finally I learned to prepare this recipe, and I will share the secret recipe here with easy, flexible, and yummy!
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, matcha jelly (soy milk + agar). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it's quick, it tastes delicious. It's enjoyed by millions every day. Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar) is something which I've loved my entire life. They're fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook matcha jelly (soy milk + agar) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar):
- Get 50 cc of water.
- Take 250 cc of soy milk.
- Take 2 tsp of dried agar.
- Get 1 tsp of matcha powder.
- Take 30 g of sugar.
- Take of Whipped cream (if desired).
Instructions to make Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar):
- Heat water in a small pot. Once boiled, add matcha powder and mix well to avoid lumps on low heat..
- Add dried agar and mix well..
- Separately warm soy milk to body temperature. Add to (2) and mix well..
- Put (3) into shot glasses, and cool off to room temperature..
- Cool in fridge until firm..
- Decorate with whipped cream if desired before serving..
- FYI - dried agar powder bought at Mitsuwa supermarket (Japanese store) in San Jose..
So that's going to wrap it up for this special food matcha jelly (soy milk + agar) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There's gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!
Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar) Recipe Video: